Stars of Kovan Floor Plan, E-brochure, Location Map, Price and details available to download here. Stars of Kovan is a new upcoming mixed residential and commercial development located at the junction of Upper Serangoon Road and Tampines Road, District 19, Singapore. This 99-years leasehold mixed development is approximately 108,686 sqft in land size, comprising 46 commercial shop including F&B and retail shops at the ground level and 395 residential units with condominium facilities.
Stars of Kovan is developed by renowned developer with vast experiences – Kovan Treasure Pte Ltd, a subsidiary company of Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited. The Chairman of Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited is Li Ka-Shing, one of Asia’s richest man, while his elder son, Victor Li, is Managing Director and Deputy Chairman. The Cheung Kong Group was one of the largest developers of residential, office, retail, industrial and hotel properties in Hong Kong. With its long history of property development expertise and residential estates, Cheung Kong Holdings has built many of Hong Kong’s most notable landmark buildings and complexes.
Open the door to a level of convenience like never before. Stars of Kovan stands at a highly desired location where food, recreation, transport and notable school are within minutes’ reach. With Kovan MRT Station just few minutes stroll away, Stars of Kovan indeed next stop from Nex Maga Mall and Serangoon MRT Interchange.
There are many shopping amenities within the vicinity such as Heartland Mall, Nex Mega Mall and Hougang Mall. Heartland Mall is just minutes walk away from Stars of Kovan Condominium, which consists of Cold Storage, restaurants and many retail outlets. Nex Mega Mall and Hougang Mall are both only one MRT stop away from Kovan MRT Station. Dining, retail and groceries shopping can all be done within the vicinity.
Residents of Stars of Kovan Condominium can also choose to dine at popular eateries along Upper Serangoon Road, Kovan Market & Food Centre, or venture a little further to enjoy unlimited dinning options at Nex Mega Mall, one of Singapore’s biggest suburban shopping mall to satisfy your cravings. Furthermore, Sports and Recreation facilities are only a short drive away at Kovan Sports Centre, Hougang Stadium, Swimming Complex and Sports Hall.
Sitting just along Upper Serangoon Road, Stars of Kovan is conveniently linked to multiple expressways such as Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Tampines Expressway(TPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE). Whether for work or play, heading out to the city take no more than a leisure drive. Multiple expressway swiftly connect Stars of Kovan to the incessant ambition of the CBD and shopping paradise of orchard Road, residents of Stars of Kovan will stay connected to the rest of the island with ease.
Stars of Kovan Condominium will be an ideal home for families with school going children. There are plenty of established schools in the vicinity like Xinmin Primary and Secondary School, Rosyth School, Maris Stella High School, Zhonghua Secondary School, Cedar Primary and Secondary School, Nanyang Junior College, Australian International School and Stamford American International School.
Condominium Facilities available in Stars of Kovan including Car Park, Swimming Pool, Kid’s Playing Pool, Barbecue Pavilion, Function Room, Indoor Gym, Jacuzzi, Pool Deck, Dinning Pavilion, Viewing Deck, Children’s Playground and many more. With a wide selection of facilities to choose from, feel free to indulge your lifestyle without compromise.
Escape into your world. It’s all yours to enjoy at Stars of Kovan. Take a refreshing swim, a relaxing massage or just bask under the shade amid serene greenery. Pump up your adrenaline in the gym, or spend quality time with friends and family at the outdoor dining pavilion while watching the kids play at the playground.This is how life should be – having it your way, every day.
- Develop by renowned developer – Kovan Treasure Pte Ltd, a subsidiary company of Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited.
- Strategically located at the junction of Upper Serangoon Road and Tampines Road, Opposite Kovan MRT Station along the North-East Line, where food, recreation, transport and notable school are within minutes’ reach.
- Within 2 minutes walk to Kovan MRT Station and Heartland Mall.
- Rare mixed commercial and residential development in District 19.
- Conveniently linked to multiple expressways such as Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Tampines Expressway(TPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE).
- Plenty of established schools in the vicinity like Xinmin Primary & Secondary School, Rosyth School, Maris Stella High School, Zhonghua Secondary School, Cedar Primary & Secondary School, Nanyang Junior College, Australian International School and Stamford American International School.
- One MRT Station away to Serangoon MRT Interchange and Nex Mega Mall
- Residents of Stars of kovan will never go hungry with the wide range of eateries established along Kovan area.
- Stars of Kovan floor plan shows all the units are in functional layout without bay window and planter to maximize the usable area.
- Great rental return with excellent potential of future capital appreciation
Stars of Kovan Location Map
Project Name : Stars of Kovan
Description : Proposed mixed residential and commercial development located at the junction of Upper Serangoon Road and Tampines Road, District 19, Singapore.
Address : Junction of Upper Serangoon Road and Tampines Road, District 19, Singapore.
District : 19
Site Area : 10.097.2 sqm
Tenure : 99-years leasehold
Developer : Kovan Treasure Pte Ltd ( Subsidiary of Cheung Kong Holding Limited )
TOP : 30 November 2020
Unit Mix :
1 bedroom : 506/ 517 sqft = 90 units
2 bedroom : 732/ 743/ 786/ 797/ 807 sqft = 240 units
3 bedroom : 947/ 958/ 969/ 980/ 990/ 1001/ 1023 sqft = 60 units
Strata Terrace : 1830 sqft = 5 units
Retails Commercial : 215 – 861 sqft = 46 units
Total Units : 395 residential units & 46 commercial units
Stars of Kovan Floor Plan
Call Stars of Kovan Showflat Hotline 61009368 to Register Your Interest and Enjoy Early Bird Discount