Forest Woods is a 99-years leasehold development located at Lorong Lew Lian, District 19, Singapore. Situated within few minutes walking distance away from Serangoon MRT Interchange, this Iconic private residential development is sitting on a good size area of about 150,712 square feet, it will stand tall at about 12 storey high and yield up to 519 residential units, comprises from one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom, four bedroom to five bedroom and penthouses, expected to be completed by 2020.
Situated in between Lorong Lew Lian and Upper Serangoon Road, Forest Woods Residences is the latest joint development by City Developments (CDL), Hong Leong Holdings and TID Pte Ltd. City Developments Limited (CDL), the developer for the winning bid for the Lorong Lew Lian site is a Singapore-listed international real estate operating company with a global presence spanning 94 locations in 26 countries. As one of Singapore’s largest companies by market capitalization, its income-stable and geographically-diversified portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls, totaling over 18 million square feet of floor area globally.
Forest Woods stands at a highly desired location where food, recreation, transport and notable school are within minutes’ reach. With Next Mega Shopping Mall and Serangoon MRT Interchange just few minutes’ stroll away, Forest Woods Residences is being well connected by both Circle Line and North-East Line.
NEX Mega Shopping Mall is one of the biggest mega urban shopping malls in Singapore. Cinema, library, cafes, retails shops and supermarket can all be found inside here. Beside than Next Mega Mall, others Shopping amenities nearby Including Heartland Mall, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, Hougang Mall as well as many of the eateries along Upper Serangoon Road. Dining, retail and groceries shopping can all be done within the vicinity.
Forest Woods Residences is also well-linked by major roads and expressways, such as Upper Serangoon Road, Upper Paya Lebar Road, Boundary Road, Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Central Expressway (CTE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE). Multiple expressway swiftly connect Forest Woods Condominium to the incessant ambition of the CBD and shopping paradise of orchard Road, residents of Forest Woods will stay connected to the rest of the island with ease.
Plenty of establish schools are located within the vicinity of Forest Woods, include Paya Lebar Methodist Primary and Secondary Girls School, Zhong Hua Primary School, Maris Stella High School (Primary and secondary), St. Gabriel’s Primary and Secondary School, CHIJ, Nanyang Junior College, Stamford American International School and many more.
Forest Woods Condominium features full and diverse luxury facilities, such as Guard House, Swimming Pool, Kid’s Pool, Sun Deck, Function Room, Clubhouse, Indoor Gym, Barbecue Pavilion, Children’s Playground, Outdoor Fitness Zone, Viewing Deck, Yoga Zone and etc, provide full family entertainment for the residents.
- Forest Woods Condominium is within 3 minutes walking distance away from Serangon MRT Interchange and Nex Mega Shopping Mall.
- Developed by reputable developers, CIty Developments, Hong Leong and TID.
- Stands at a highly desired location where food, recreation, transport and notable school are within minutes’ reach.
- Near to many shopping amenities such as Nex mega Mall, Heartland Mall, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre and Hougang Mall.
- Forest Woods is also well-linked by major roads and expressways, such as Upper Serangoon Road, Upper Paya Lebar Road, Boundary Road, Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Central Expressway (CTE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
- Forest Woods is near to many Reputable Educational Institution such as Paya Lebar Methodist Primary and Secondary Girls School, Zhong Hua Primary School, Maris Stella High School (Primary and secondary), St. Gabriel’s Primary and Secondary School, CHIJ, Nanyang Junior College, Stamford American International School and many more.
- Close to many famous eateries along Upper Serangoon Road, Chomp Chomp food center and Serangoon Garden Estate.
- Quality fitting and finishing
- High potential of rental and capital appreciation
Forest Woods Location Map
Project Name : Forest Woods
Descriptions : Proposed a residential development with 7 blocks of 12 storeys condominium with carpark and communal facilities.
Address : Lorong Lew Lian, Singapore
District ; D19
Tenure : 99-years leasehold
Developer : Serangoon Green Pte Ltd ( A joint venture by City Development Limited, Hong Leong Holding Limited and TID Pte Ltd )
Land Size : Approx.14,001.5 square meters or 150,712 square feet
TOP : May 2021
Unit Mix :
1 bedroom + study : 490sqft – 530sqft = 69 units
2 bedroom : 590sqft – 810sqft = 38 units
2 bedroom + study : 630sqft – 760sqft = 76 units
2 bedroom + study premium : 720sqft – 870sqft = 88 units
3 bedroom : 710sqft -1110sqft = 133 units
3 bedroom premium : 970sqft -1160sqft = 59 units
4 bedroom : 1230sqft – 1450sqft = 53 units
5 bedroom penthouse : 2050sqft -2570sqft = 3 units
Total Units : 519
Forest Woods Floor Plan